Campus Recruitment by Cadence
Campus Recruitment Drive - Open to all College Students from Tamilnadu
( Registration : Mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org )
Company visiting : Cosmic Circuits, Bangalore
1. Recruitment date: 28.07.2013 (Sunday)- Time: 9.00 AM (Sunday)
2. Post: Intern
3. Salary: Rs 18,000/-(Eighteen Thousand) per month
i) Diploma in EEE / ECE (> 70% Aggregate). Passed out in 2013
ii) B.Sc /M.Sc Electronics (>60% Aggregate). Passed out in 2013
5. Mode of Selection:
i) Written: 45 min Technical Test and 45 min Aptitude Test.
ii) Interview for the candidates who clear written test: 30 min approx per person
6. Role description
- Selected candidates will go through a six month Internship program.
- During that period they will be trained extensively in the field of Analog IC Layout design.
- Based on their performance during the training they will be offered the post of Analog Physical Design Engineer a after successful completion of the training program.
Analog Physical Design Engineer:
- Analog Physical Design is the job of converting the analog schematics (represented by components like MOS, R &C) into a physical view that maps to the masks that are used for manufacturing in the FAB.
- Good understanding of the manufacturing technology, basic working knowledge of the analog circuits and impact of the layout on circuit performance will be a key.
- The typical kind of blocks that need to work on are ADC, DAC, PLL, Oscillator & High Speed SerDES etc.
7. About Cosmic Circuits: www.cosmiccircuits.com/
Cosmic Circuits is a leading provider of differentiated Analog, Mixed-Signal silicon IP cores and ASICs. It offers a strong portfolio of 500+ cores in nanometer process nodes of leading foundries. By leveraging silicon-proven cores spanning data-converters, wireless, analog, audio, MIPI, power-management, Clocking and Auxiliary functions, It provide single-stop access to customized IP solutions, bringing certainty in time-to-market with mixed-signal SOCs. Cosmic Circuits is now a part of "Cadence Design Systems".
8. About Cadence: www.cadence.com
Cadence enables global electronic design innovation and plays an essential role in the creation of today's integrated circuits and electronics. Customers use Cadence software, hardware, IP, and services to design and verify advanced semiconductors, consumer electronics, networking and telecommunications equipment, and computer systems. The company is headquartered in San Jose, Calif., with sales offices, design centers, and research facilities around the world to serve the global electronics industry.
Note: Special Arrangement of College Bus from Uma Sankar Hotel -Opp Tirunelveli New Bus Stand by 8.15 am to the College Campus on 28.07.2013.