National Robotics Championship - 2014
National Robotic Championship - ROBOTRYST-2014
(In association with TRYST-2014, IIT-Delhi and Robosapiens India)
Zonal Workshop and Competitions: December 12 & 13, 2013
It gives us great pleasure to announce that our institution is also a part of this mega event and to host zonal and preliminary rounds for the benefit of all students of Engineering, Polytechnic and Science colleges in South Tamilnadu.
Duration : 2 days Workshop on December 12 & 13, 2013
Level : Intermediate level – Best suited for all B.E / B.Tech / Final year Diploma or BSc or BCA
Event : Autonomous Robotics with AVR Microcontrollers - Theory and Hands on Session by the Experts from Robosapiens India, (An IIT Bombay Alumni venture)
Registration : Rs 990/ per participant including Free Robot kit to a Group of 4
Competition : After the workshop in Day 2.
Winners : Will go to final rounds at IIT Delhi in March 2014
Co-ordinator : Mr. K.Shanmugam Sundaram, Faculty (Mechanical)
Contact No. : 97888 56076 / 04635 258085
- Participate in Zonal Workshop at our College (Form a Team with 4 or 5).
. Build your own Robot in Just 2 days
- Compete with your robot in Prelims Round
- Zonal winners will participate in Grand Finale at IIT-Delhi in March 2014
1. Live hands on session on Robotics using a specially designed Robotic kit developed by IITians.
2. Live demonstration of various Robotic Applications.
3. Learn and interact with one of the respected authorities of robotic era.
4. Robosapiens Technologies certification programs are recognized in the industry.
5. Improves job prospects and get an edge over counterparts.
6. Interactive Query sessions, Live Demos, PowerPoint Presentation.
7. During the workshop 'One Robotic Kit' will be supplied to a Group of 4 or 5 (Team) free of Cost.
Send your Registration as a Team of 4 or 5 in the folllowing format through
Email- ID: email@example.com
1. Name of the participants(4 or 5)
2. E-mail IDs of the participants(4 or 5)
3. Contact Numbers of the participants(4 or 5)
4. Branch and Year of study
5. College Name and Address
Only Limited Seats. Registration charges Rs. 990/- per participant.Seats will be filled on first come first serve basis.
Last date of Registration: 10 December 2013 (Tuesday)